Senior Salesforce Implementation Consultant- London- Up to £110,000+ Bonus + Benefits + Equity
My client is expanding their UK office and seeking for an experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant to join their exceptional team with the office based in West London.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Gather requirements from customers
- Design software solutions based on complex customer business processes and requirements
- Identify areas of implementation process improvements based on latest company's product features
- Configure & develop Salesforce in a client facing environment
- Conduct data analysis on large data sets
- Experience leading a small/large team
- Demonstrable ability to successfully deliver complex implementations and exceed customer expectations
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com integration and data management
- Salesforce Administrator cert (ADM201) and preferably more certifications
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible Working Policy
- Pension Scheme
- Career development and support & much more
Get in touch today to discuss this role further and to get you ready for the interviews!
Feel free to link in on 02038087297 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.