MuleSoft Architect - $160k - Remote
I am currently looking for a MuleSoft Architect for one of my clients who is a MuleSoft Partner. The ideal candidate will have Software development experience.The position is remote with 60% TravelRole & Responsibilities:
- Assure technical architecture aligns with the customers functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in designing and planning of projects with external partners, other IT, and business users.
- Experience working with advanced systems and software engineering experience.
- Experience working as an Integration Solution Architect
- 3+ with MuleSoft product Suite
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery and managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Expertise in DataWeave Transformation, XSL/T and XPath expressions and functions.
- Understanding of SQL, PL/SQL and database knowledge.
- Experience in both architecture and development
- Travel: 60-75%
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
For all inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or give me a call at (980) 224-4972.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/mulesoft.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/mulesoft.com jobs are.