Sr. Salesforce Technical Development ManagerLocation:
Washington DC Salary:
$170-200K, full benefits, 401K, bonus structure, PTOJob Description & Responsibilities:
A government technology consultancy is searching for a technical leader to come onto a team and be the development manager. This position is for someone who is proficient with coding, solutions design, technical framework and best practices in road-mapping success on the Salesforce platform.
Someone that has over 10+ years of IT Development, including 6+ years of Salesforce specific development with APEX, Lightning, VisualForce and Classic would be the best fit for this position. This person should also ideally have been the main technical architect on over three full end-to-end Salesforce implementations on projects of over $500,000 and oversaw teams of over five members. This person should also still code on a day-to-day basis.
US Citizenship and Salesforce Certifications are highly preferred for this role, if not mandatory.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Over six-years of Salesforce development (APEX, Lightning, VisualForce and Classic)
- Over 10-years of IT Development
- Over 10-years of consulting experience
- Technical roles with at least three full-lifecycle implementations with Salesforce
- Designing and implementing the best practices and business solutions in Salesforce
- Salesforce configuration including excellence with workflows, dashboards, and reports
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598