Salesforce Developer - Yorkshire - With Potential Extension
This is a client taking all the right steps towards taking over their industry and they are looking for an experience Salesforce Developer to join the existing team to ensure the project is delivered on time. They are looking for someone with strong technical salesforce knowledge and capable of taking a lead role. The contract position will be an initial 3-6-month contract with the opportunity for an extension.
The role is paying £500 - £600 per day depending on experience.
For this SFDC Developer position you will be responsible for;
- Getting hands on with all developments as well as managing the development team and providing governance to the project.
- Manage technical delivery of custom developments with complex project schedules.
- Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Collaborate with the current team with strong technical communication
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Strong SFDC experience Visualforce, Force.com, Lightening, Apex
- Demonstratable experience as a SFDC Developer on salesforce implementation projects
- Experience with sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud and community cloud
- Salesforce Platform developer 1 and platform developer 2 (desirable)
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in CRM recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy