Salesforce Manager - Allentown, PA - $140K base salary
Our client is a leader in precision technology who crafts innovative optical and digital solutions that help improve people's lives. They are looking for a new manager of their Salesforce platform that has the understanding of both the technical side of Salesforce as well as knowledge of sales operations/business analytics. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales operations or business analytics as well as having previously been a Salesforce Admin, developer, or consultant.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Initiate projects that will achieve better sales productivity
- Make sure the work product completed is tested, validated, and agreed upon
- Partner with IT and Operations to plan system integrations, maintenance, and data cleansing strategies
- Manage roadmap with details and completion dates for Salesforce & Apttus projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of experience in Sales Operations
- 4 years of project management experience
- 3 years with Salesforce or other CRMs
- 3 years as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- Annual bonus structure
- Some domestic travel (depending on project)
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If interested and qualified submit your CV to email@example.com or call Tate at (267) 322-2981 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 322-2981. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.