Salesforce Technical Lead - Fully Remote - $135 - $155K
A mid-sized consultancy and Gold Salesforce partner is hiring for a Salesforce Technical Lead. The candidate must be able to code APEX and VisualForce from scratch, manage a team of developers, and be in a client facing role. 2+ Years experience of Salesforce implementation experience is needed. US Citizens and Green Card holders will only be considered for this position. Salesforce certifications are a big plus.Requirements & Responsibilities
- Must be able to code Apex and VisualForce from scratch
- Lead in development and implementation of Salesforce-based solutions
- 2+ Years of Salesforce implementation experience
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architecture
- Design, develop and maintain a technical solution to support client's business requirements and follows best practices
- Perform code reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding
- Salesforce Certifications are a big plus
- US Citizen or Green Card
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Strong communication and leadership skills are a must
If you're interested please reach out to me immediately. T.firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-863-7438.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.