MuleSoft Developer NEEDED
Position: Mid-Senior Level developer
Location: Remote (Limited travel, if any)
Growing Salesforce Partner is actively looking to hire a MuleSoft developer, as they are looking to expand their MuleSoft practice for a capable and experienced mid-senior level MuleSoft developer. The salary range is around 140k-150k, but negotiable based on travel percentage and other factors. This is a remote role with limited travel to client site. The ideal candidate our partner is looking for will have MuleSoft and Salesforce experience in their repertoire.
Roles and Responsibilities within these positions include:
- Designing solutions to hard problems and can communicate these to both the team as well as product
- Design, develop, and test integration software
- Writing clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after
- MuleSoft implementation of solutions using MuleSoft ESB and/or Cloud Migration tools
Required Experience Include:
- Experience with installing and configuring MuleSoft
- Building best possible practice frameworks for robust integration platform
- Blended experience in API/Cloud Integration/On-premise Mule ESB implementations.
- 3+ years of hands on experience developing on the MuleSoft ESB, AnyPoint platforms
- Extensive experience with Restful APIs
This position offers invaluable experience for candidates that are looking to develop and refine their MuleSoft skills, as well as to implement them in future projects!
If you or anyone you know are well-versed in this growing CRM, contact me immediately via 1 (949) 688-2265, email at email@example.com, or connect with me on LinkedIn at Jordan Geis.