Sr Salesforce Developer - Scottsdale, AZ - 160K + Bonus!
Seeking a skilled Salesforce Developer to contribute to a rapidly growing end user. This team is a large and dynamic one that works across different languages. A technically inclined, self-starter, with Salesforce specific experience is the ideal match for this position. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running on exciting projects and learn from a collaborative team!
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience developing Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, or Visualforce pages
- Experience with SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
- Proven experience with Salesforce integrations projects
- Software Design, Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to "translate" technical concepts clearly between technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with key stakeholders
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups
Offering a competitive salary based on experience (120K-160K) for the right candidate, along with performance based annual bonus. This comes with full benefits, 401k matching, pension, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, remote flexability. 8%-10% annual bonus…
We are seeking developers, Mid. to Sr. level so apply now!
*Advance your career as a Salesforce developer in a growing market! Send CV to email@example.com or call Zoë at 480-530-2019 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 480-530-2019. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!