Junior Salesforce Specialist - SFDC / SFDC Sales Cloud - Copenhagen Position
Junior Salesforce Specialist - SFDC / SFDC Sales Cloud - Copenhagen
This role offers an opportunity to work at a great consulting company based in Copenhagen, with scope for a wide range of responsibilities and tasks. This job will be engaging and require you to be adaptable, and offers generous rewards. It's a well-established Salesforce and Microsoft partner company which operates with a very flat structure and uses a broad approach.Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage various aspects of large and small Salesforce solutions.
- Document, test, implement and design solutions.
- Perform detailed analysis and assess specifications on Salesforce projects.
- Communicate and link up with other departments within the business.
- Support more senior Salesforce specialists in projects.
- Lace a strong focus on developing your Salesforce skills further.
- 1+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience.
- Hands-on experience of Sales Cloud.
- Experience of process builder and flows.
- High degree of organisation, and communication skills.
- Is a team-player but also works well independently.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Generous salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for some remote working.
- Flat organisational structure.
- Very team-oriented with a strong company culture.
- Broad pipeline allowing projects to be taken from start to finish individually or as a team.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.