This exclusive client has an extensive amount of consumer products and is looking for an experienced Salesforce expert to take the lead as primary liaison between it's CRM and its end users. This is an on sit position in Huntersville, North Carolina.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as main administrator of Salesforce containing over 300 end users
- Take care of any basic administrative functions
- Train any new users
- Work with upper management to promote business growth
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of direct Salesforce Administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience working in SCRUM or agile methodologies
- Experienced in seeing projects through to completion
- Ability to oversee user adoption
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Benefits
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com