The client I am working with is looking to add a Salesforce Pre-Sales Consultant onto their team as soon as possible. This is going to be a remote role with very minimal travel. To be considered for this opportunity you must come from a Salesforce background as well as Sales OR Project Management background.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating scope of work for prospects
- Working/co-selling with Salesforce Account Executives
- Creating relationships/maintaining those relationships with prospects
- Forming technical requirements and answering questions about technical requirements
- Responsible for creating prospect relationship
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Technical Salesforce experience is a must
- Salesforce project management is a plus
- Sales and Service Cloud experience is a must
- Certifications are a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Austin, Texas and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.