Position: Mid Level-Senior Level developer
Location: Remote (Limited travel)
One of our growing Salesforce Partner is again looking to hire a MuleSoft developer, as they are seeking to expand their MuleSoft practice for a capable and experienced mid-senior level MuleSoft developer. This role offers remote, permanent work with limited travel to client site (around once a month). The ideal candidate our partner is looking for will have MuleSoft and Salesforce experience in their skill set.
Roles and Responsibilities within these positions include:
- Designing solutions to hard problems and can communicate these to both the team as well as product
- Design, develop, and test integration software
- Writing clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after
- MuleSoft implementation of solutions using MuleSoft ESB and/or Cloud Migration tools
Required Experience Include:
- Blended experience in API/Cloud Integration/On-premise Mule ESB implementations
- Experience with installing and configuring MuleSoft
- 3+ years of hands on experience developing on the MuleSoft ESB, AnyPoint platforms, and Studio
- Extensive experience with a variety of APIs (REST, SOAP, XML)
This position offers invaluable experience for candidates that are looking to develop and refine their MuleSoft skills! The clients our company works with are sought after by numerous applicants. If you work with me, however, I will make sure your application gets properly viewed, provided that you are a good fit for the position.
If you or anyone you know are well-versed in MuleSoft, Mule ESB or Anypoint Studio, contact me immediately via 1 (949) 688-2265, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with me on LinkedIn at Jordan Geis.