CRM Marketing Lead - Pardot
This company is currently using Pardot
for a B2C CRM Marketing Lead
on behalf of their clients to help attract new customers as well as retain existing ones. Your role will be to manage the Marketing Automation
services that are provided to the clients as well as managing a team of experts.
As the CRM Marketing Lead,
you will be heavily involved in making use of the engagement studio
feature of the Pardot
platforms to build out Lead nurturing
campaigns. Your role will also involve be building out and implementing CRM Marketing
Strategy as well as executing CRM Marketing
campaigns. Another key element of your role will be to manage and train a team of CRM Marketing Executives
that are based both in the UK and overseas. As the Lead on the CRM Marketing
Services team, you will also be regularly speaking with clients based both in the UK and overseas, gathering their requirements and recommending solutions.
- Strong knowledge of using Pardot for building out CRM Marketing campaigns is essential
- Knowledge of using the Engagement Studio for building out Lead Nurturing campaigns is key
- Experience with setting up Lead Scoring/Grading on Pardot
- Experience leading a team is important for this role
- Having a Pardot certification like the Pardot Specialist or Pardot Consultant is great but not essential
The company itself are a fast-growing start-up organisation with a fun culture that has more of a start-up an environment that corporate. This organisation is really big on both personal development and recognising staff achievement. This is demonstrated as they have quarterly events where they reward good work with awards, they also have a training budget marked out of paying for Salesforce certifications
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone 0207 337 898