Salesforce Developer - Oslo - English speaking role
Salesforce has gained huge traction in the Nordics over the past year or two and subsequently, there are a number of firms who are on the look out for new talent to join their team.
Whether you are interested to join a progressive partner firm on a number of local projects or join one of many customers in their implementation journey, we likely have some thing for you. JOB DUTIES:
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Designing and writing technical specifications and writing software code for new customizations of the Salesforce system;
- Developing innovative solutions to optimize performance of Salesforce and other supported applications;
- Providing routine support and maintenance of the Salesforce ecosystem;
- Developing solutions in support of various internal business groups by reviewing and analyzing business requirements;
- Implementing and maintaining Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, approval processes, flows and validation rules;
- Developing and carrying out project milestones and timelines for development, testing, production and roll-out of software applications and features;
- Developing and maintaining internal coding standards and processes and supporting code maintenance and enhancement using best practices and design patterns;
- Creating and maintaining system-related documentation, including technical specifications, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets and all related information in support of development projects;
- Providing programming, architecture and system analysis support to the Applications team;
- Acting as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams to further development projects.
- Experience with object-oriented programming, Force.com platform, Apex Class, Apex Triggers, VisualForce pages, Workbench, Data Loader, Eclipse and APIs is required.
- Documentary verification of education/experience required.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche CRM opportunities in more detail, please call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP or CRM background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP or CRM opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.