Mid-Sr Dev-Supply Chain Management-Denver-Competitive Salary
An impressive SCM developer is now in a stage of growth, and is offering competitive pay for Mid-Sr Developers to work from their office located in downtown Denver!The Role:
In this role you will be working as a Lead Dev giving you the ability to analyze and develop Solutions using waterfall or agile techniques while leveraging Salesforce best practices to support evolving business needs.
YouTo be a good fit in this role you should have some or all of the following experience:
- You will analyzing needs and developing solutions using waterfall or Agile Development Techniques.
- You will introducing and designing new solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices.
- You will leverage Salesforce in ways that meets the new business needs.
- You will support the successful implementation of projects by developing comprehensive configurations designs and architectural documentation.
- You will Identify and leverage Salesforce based solutions, integration points and related implementation architectures for business usage improvements, performance and scalability.
- You will use web services and API's to integrate Salesforce with other applications.
- You will overlook code reviews and ensure compliance with best practices.
- You will test integrations to ensure smooth roll-out.
- You will provide technical leadership and mentor other team members.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Salesforce development roles.
- A strong foundation in configuration management, version control, deployment methodologies and release management.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture.
- You should be comfortable with APIs, Apex Classes, Lighting, Components, Triggers, Workflows, Validations, and Visualforce.
- You should be comfortable with Salesforce deployment processes, including unit tests and code coverage requirements.
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and comfortable with integrating Salesforce with other platforms and services.
- In depth knowledge of security, sharing, profiles, and roles
- (Bonus) Experience Supporting software solutions in the lead-to-cash
- (Bonus) Experience with Apttus or Salesforce CPQ.
- Grow your team lead experience.
- Help develop new technical solutions.
- Have a day one Impact on the company!
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com, Partners, and End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be reached at (303) 558-4413 or firstname.lastname@example.org