Operational Excellence Solutions Manager, Northern Europe - Copenhagen Position
Operational Excellence Solutions Manager, Northern Europe - Copenhagen
This role is incredibly varied, allowing you the opportunity to use a broad range of skills including stakeholder management, communication, leadership, data quality management, analytics and business strategy. You'll be working for a globally successful business based in Belgium, working on multiple innovative product launches and playing a vital role in expanding the Nordic part of the business.Roles and Responsibilities
- You'll be responsible for the CLRM system within your region, providing business area requirements, advising on go-to-market and commercial strategy, managing systems and processes and leading territory management activities.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and take corrective action where required as well as contributing to the data privacy process.
- Act as a communicative connector between the regional side of the business and the central part for the organisation.
- Play a part in onboarding and training initiatives within your region of responsibility.
- Act as CLRM coordinator and support deployment and maintenance of digital stakeholder journeys.
- 3+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry and a desire to continue working in it.
- Good analytical and change management skills as well as experience in risk management.
- Interest and desire to work with Salesforce.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A willingness to travel between 20-30%.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Work for a industry-leader with a focus on innovation and work that has a dramatic change on people's lives within pharmaceuticals.
- Clear development opportunities at the company, alongside a generous basic salary and benefits package.
- A varied role which will constantly involve you in different aspects and projects.
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Dynamics/Salesforce opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Chris Murray at +44 191 223 5338.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Dynamic/Salesforce jobs in Denmark, I can be contacted on +44 191 223 5338 where confidentiality is guaranteed.