My client is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their company who are currently experiencing rapid growth in the industry. The individual will be involved in a high quality, fast-paced environment working alongside some of the best in the indusrty with a great opportunity for progression and career growth.
- Designing, building and maintaining the platform.
- Create, modify and support Salesforce platform for relevant business units.
- Set up and manage Salesforce code management
- Identifying issues and problem solving efficiently
- Developing and Testing
Essential skills and requirements
- Demonstrated ability working on a Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in total development
- In depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Lightning, visual flow and process builder.
- Sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud experience is beneficial
- Salesforce developer certifications highly regarded
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity, please don't hesitate to email your CV to email@example.com
or contact me personally on +61 3 8657 4582.
**Please note, you must have working rights in New Zealand to apply for this position**