Are you a creator? Are you passionate about customization and development when it comes to coding? Have you worked within the Salesforce ecosystem before? If you are looking to add to your skillset and grow with a team of highly-enthusiastic individuals we have the opportunity for you.Requirements
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, SOQL/SOSL
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Create Apex classes, triggers, controllers, and Visualforce pages
- Create custom service solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Work with 3rd party applications to deliver successful client projects
- Work with team helping support design, development, and deployment of projects
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation, PTO, and 401k
- Great growth opportunities
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.