Salesforce Product Manager - Oslo
As Salesforce Product Manager you will need to have a strong technical background, either as an Administrator or Developer, able to lead a small team and drive further adoption and Salesforce Development, alongside the Salesforce Programme owner.
This is a new role in a Group of businesses made up of 7 different units, using the single org. They have been using Salesforce for the last two years therefore there is still plenty of work, adoption and future scope within this new role to make some real change and difference to users.
Core skills will be from in a suitably sized business covering the following:
· Able to roadmap short and long term strategy for the Salesforce Platform, with a customer focus
· Experience of Sales and/or Service Cloud
· Marketing Cloud
· Experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Developer would be great
· Project Management experience across Prince2 and Agile
· Able to work with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations