This newly created position has come to light as an emerging Salesforce Partner has decided to move a core business unit to a fully-remote position, within the UK&I.
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead, you will take full ownership of the project pipeline and delivery. Driving forward the strategy, implementation and overall success of Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects.
From an SFMC perspective, the technical skill-set is paramount. To be successful in this position you will need to have;
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Hands-on experience with integration.
- Motivation and communication to work effectively in a purely remote role.
- Relevant experience with Builders and Studios in Marketing Cloud; Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, etc.
Many of the projects will involve cross-cloud integration, therefore it is advantageous to have experience with;
- Core Salesforce CRM - Ideally backed with a certification.
- An understanding of the wider technology landscape.
- Experience performing on Enterprise level projects.
The ability to work cross-cloud provides the successful candidate with rare exposure to many of the Salesforce enterprise applications. Long term there may be an opportunity to become a Practice Director and lead a team. To discuss the projects, salary and future benefits contact me;