Sr Salesforce.com Administrator - Tempe, AZ - 120K + Benefits!
The Salesforce Administrator will be an integral part of the team for this growing client. This is the perfect opportunity for a Salesforce professional looking to advance their Salesforce Administrator capabilities and continue to grow out their career. You will receive training and development to learn as you go and acquire hands on experience on the technical and functional end of the platform. Responsibilities/Requirements
- Act as primary Salesforce administrator to oversee assigned applications
- Provide system support to all internal users
- Troubleshoot issues and provide second level support
- Analyze application incidents to identify cause and work closely with vendor's support team in order to implement solutions
- Analyze existing processes to identify inefficiency and opportunities/need for improvement
- Work with stakeholders to establish key metrics, KPIs and SLAs
- Monitor license usage and budgeting for costs
- Oversee change requests for modifications and configurations to applications
- Maintain application road map and work with Manager and other Applications Administration to set priorities
- Provide timely and accurate status reports
- Manage projects to build new functionality, workflows, processes, and/or reporting in the application including requirements gathering, configuration, testing, user documentation and training
- Develop and maintain all user documentation related to assigned application(s), including policies and procedures
- Drive user adoption across the organization through user training and Salesforce best practices
- Maintain relationship with vendor to resolve application issues and ensure company needs for new functionality
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data
- 3+ years Salesforce.com Experience
- Previous experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of business
- General knowledge or familiarity with Windows OS, Oracle, SQL, MS Office, Visio
- General knowledge or familiarity with applications such as Tableau or SAP Business Objects, Jira, and Confluence
- Proven experience supporting, as an admin, vendor-provided applications
- Self motivated and able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Zoë at 480-530-2019 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 480-530-2019. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.