Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst - Denver, CO - 125k - Annual Bonuses
This company is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst that has the ability to hop into an innovative company that continually creates new ways to improve the way we use technology. This company has continued to grow and improve each year and they are looking to continue that by adding a hands-on Analyst.
This company is seeking a Business Analyst that will perform all basic functions of a BA at a high level. They will be responsible for strategizing and coming up with ideas to boost the production of upcoming projects. This company is looking for someone that will serve as a liaison between the IT professionals and the clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with team members to design and configure workflows
- Provide the business with tools, data, and in-depth details
- Implement Salesforce Customer Communities
- Proficiently manage team members by assigning duties, prioritizing specific tasks, and staying under budget
- Communicate clearly with team members, clients, and all other outside parties
A good fit for this role may possess these qualifications:
- Expert in Salesforce configurations, approval processes, and automation tools
- Specializes in relational data migration projects
- Proficient in covering business requirements
- Ability to map business processes effectively
- Ability to adapt to various environments, changing demands, and altering requirements
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205.