This client is looking to add an experienced Salesforce Administrator to their Business Operations team. The candidate they are looking for will have great knowledge of Salesforce best practices and know how to enhance the user experience and improve automation of everyday tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create: record types, page layouts, custom fields, process builders etc.
- Handle automation changes and troubleshoot any errors that arise
- Configure any integrations as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have hands on Salesforce experience
- Development or configuration experience
- Must be able to meet deadlines for projects
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, and CPQ Experience
- Have Salesforce Admin Certification of Developer Certification
Benefits U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org