Salesforce Development Manager - $170-$200K - Springfield, VA
A Salesforce consultancy in the DC area is seeking a Development Manager to help lead their team. This is a full time position in which you will be overseeing all technical components of a large Salesforce implementation. The ideal candidate must come from a Developer background, have proven ability to lead / manage a team of 3+ technical resources, and have the ability to review code. You must be an expert in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components.
This position will require the ability to obtain clearance.
- Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 5 years of total engineering experience
- Assist in our systems' architectural design decisions
- 3+ years with Salesforce Apex (triggers, test classes, batch, schedulable, queueable, callouts, etc)
- Familiarity with Salesforce API's
- Identify bugs and recommend fixes
- Proven ability to manage a team of 3+ technical resources
- Expert in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components
- Proven ability to review code
- Certified Platform Developer I (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in the consulting space is a huge plus
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
- Willingness to train and mentor junior developers
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Architect/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/DC