Salesforce Administrator- up to £40,000+ Benefits
My client is expanding their team due to the multiple projects that are aligned for this year, therefore I am looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with a positive and dynamic personality to join a well established company.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage all admin functions including create accounts/profile, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Support projects and implementations required on a daily basis
- Provide effective and responsive first line support to all users
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality
- Strong experience with the Salesforce platform
- Proficient in configuration ( validation rules, custom objects, process builder) and customisation ( reports, dashboard, work-flows)
- ADM201 Salesforce Administrator Certificate beneficial
- Extra day of holiday for every year of service
- Regular social events for staff, Summer and Christmas parties
- Clear career progression path
- Working pension
- Private medical care
Ring Paula on 020 3808 7297
/ Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about this role, as well as other opportunities that might be of your interest.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.