Arlington, Va. Salary:
$100K-120K/annually, full benefits, paid time out, 401K, remote flexibilityJob Description & Responsibilities:
A Salesforce consulting firm is actively in need of a SFDC Administrator in the greater Washington DC metro area. The consultancy works closely within the government space, as well as the public sector.
This candidate should have at least four-years of Salesforce Administration experience with workflows, dashboards, reports and custom objects. Experience in the Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds are a must for this position. Experience in the Salesforce Health and Government Clouds are preferred. Salesforce certifications and coding experience are preferred.
This position is only available to US Citizens or Green Card holders at this time due to potential clearance levels.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Essential Duties & Skills:
- Serve as primary administrator for Salesforce platform
- Salesforce configuration
- Experience with workflows, reports, dashboards, process builders
- Understanding of data quality and design
- Prior experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Troubleshoot tech issues
- Mentor and train in-house users across Salesforce platformEducation & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related area
- Prior experience in overseeing development with Salesforce
- Prior experience with CRM platforms
- Proficiency in software development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Meet deadlines, set priorities and work flexibly
- Critical thinking and effective decision making
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (646)-863-7598 EXT: 7598