Sr Salesforce Developer - Phoenix, AZ - 160K - Remote Flexibility!
As a Sr Salesforce Developer on the Salesforce team, you'll work closely with other engineering teams and business stakeholders in order to document, design and lead the technical implementations. Your will help to improve the ability of our end users to deliver purposeful advice to customers. If you are looking to be part of a high caliber team and possess solid Salesforce Development experience and knowledge - this opportunity is for you!Responsibilities
- Extensive Development experience including solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills on the Salesforce platform
- Propose technical solutions that demonstrate understanding of business problems under study and improve overall system architecture
- In-depth experience implementing Person Accounts, Shield, Web Components, Apex, Salesforce Lightning Connect and REST/SOAP APIs
- Automate the deployment Salesforce solutions using automated test and release processes such as Copado, SalesforceDX, etc.
- Integrate data and services to Salesforce platform using 3rd party apps/tools and midleware solution
- 5+ years of software development. Must be senior/lead level
- 4+ years Salesforce Development
- 3+ years experience implementing Salesforce
- Proficient in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning
- Experience with REST/SOAP
- Experience leading/mentoring Salesforce Developers and Administrators
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
Client is offering a competitive salary based on experience (120K-160K) for the right candidate, along with performance based annual bonus. This comes with full benefits, 401k matching, pension, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, remote flexibility. 8%-10% annual bonus…
We are seeking developers, Mid. to Sr. level so apply now!
*Advance your career as a Salesforce developer in a growing market! Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoë at 480-530-2019 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 480-530-2019. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!