I am currently working with a fast growing organisation who are looking to expand their Marketing Automation team by introducing someone who can take charge of the newly installed Marketing Cloud platform.
With the position being very hands on, Technical experience is essential. Taking charge of a close knit team providing support and training on the platform. Another main part of the role would be to oversee a team of Marketing Automation Specialists to build out complex customer journeys through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Providing a great opportunity for experienced Marketing Cloud consultants to take on a new challenge going down an end-user route, but also any Marketing Automation specialists who are looking to develop in their career further will also be considered.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a professional setting.
- Experience using a wide range of Marketing Cloud modules such as Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder.
- Use of technical modules such as SQL or AMPscript is preferred but not essential.
- Experience building out complex customer journeys.
- Some Strategic experience through the Marketing Cloud platform is also preferred but not essential.
- Certifications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud such are the Consultant and Email Specialist are Ideal
If you would be eager to hear more on this great position please feel free to contact me on,
J.dennis@Masonfrank.com // 0203 808 7323https://www.linkedin.com/in/jake-dennis