A leading provider of services and one of Salesforce largest customers is looking to grow their team by bringing on a full-time talented Salesforce Technical Architect. This client is offering the opportunity to work across multiple SFDC clouds and 3rd party products with a real career collaboration and growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Head up a team primarily supporting Sales and Marketing teams
- Focus on bigger picture strategy including working with executive management to gather requirements and translate those back to a team of administrators and developers
- Build out and implement custom solutions to leverage the SFDC platform and processes
- Lead code reviews and assist in hands-on development
- Manage all technical delivery of any integration, implementation, or custom development
Skills & Qualifications
- Great communication skills with previous experience working as or with C-suite level executives
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud experience
- Extensive experience as a hands-on Salesforce professional while being able to understand higher level oversight
- Competitive salary
- Full comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, and 401k plan
***Send CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Marlena for more information at 206.686.2773!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.