Salesforce Developer - Jersey City, NJ- $140K - $160K
Are you looking to have a tangible impact on a growing business via Salesforce with one of the most advanced Salesforce teams in Jersey City? I may have exactly what you're looking for! My client is looking for developers in the area and is adding innovative minds to their team to take the company to the next level. They are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join and contribute to their highly customized and evolving platform.
As a Salesforce developer, you utilize your skills to aid in high level integration efforts, implement new tools and applications, and devise technical strategy that aligns with company goals and initiatives.
Being adept with Apex code and having hands on integration experience is critical for this role.Salesforce Developer - Jersey City, NJ- $140K - $160KRequirements
- Salesforce Implementation/integration experience
- Apex/VisualForce experience necessary
- Strong background with technology and CRM
- Experience with various clouds such as Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, etc.
- REST/SOAP API Integration Experience
- MUST have experience with Lightning UI
- Ability to build applications
- Data Modeling Experience
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- You will collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- You will customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings.
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
- Design Application Components and build applications and the interfaces between them
- Requirement Elaboration - Work with functional architects to ensure design satisfy both functional and technical requirements
- Technical Design for Full Life Cycle implementations
- Strong compensation package inc. bonus
- Remote flexibility
- Full benefits package
- Pension & 401K
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-594-1495 EXT: (3190)
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy