Salesforce Developer- South London- Up to £60,000 & Benefits
My client, end user, well established utility company in South London is now looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
You will play an important role within the team and will be mainly working on the implementation of Field Service Lightning to help the users update work orders earlier, track parts, gather customer signatures, and connect with dispatchers from their mobile device.Skills & Qualifications
- Essential to have knowledge and experience working with the core Field Service Lightning features
- Expertise with Visualforce, Apex
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST)
- Certifications are desirable
- Flexible Working Policy
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holidays per year
- Competitive basic salary
- Career development and support
To be considered for this role call Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users