Senior Salesforce and SAP Solution Consultant
For one of my clients in Zurich I am currently looking for a Senior Salesforce and SAP Solution Consultant.
- Responsibility of design and realization of scalable technical solutions based on Salesforce.com
- Building, testing and deployment of Classes, Triggers, Lightning components, Visualforce pages in an agile environment and ensuring best practices
- Managing web services' API integrations with internal and third-party systems
- Administration, customization, migration, integration and 3rd level support
- Helping to drive innovations around Salesforce.com
- University degree in (Business) Informatics, Economics or similar education
- Extensive knowledge in the SAP modules SD and MM. I
- Solid experience with common integration methods through APIs (Web Services, oData, etc.)
- Several years of development experience
- Programming methods: APEX, Java, JSON, XML, SOQL, ANT, GIT and potentially HTML and CSS
- Very good level of English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Tamara Alissa Suter:
☎️: +44 207 337 0829 or +49 (0)30 3080 7597
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.