Senior Salesforce Developer - Boston, MA - $120,000-$140,000
My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team. In this role you will be responsible for building applications and improving the overall productivity of business processes. You will collaborate with team members including Administrators, Business Analysts, Engineers, and Architects to develop solutions and build out the Salesforce platform.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools including Five9 and AWS
- Review code
- Full lifecycle implementation experience
- Hands on experience and understanding with Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, CSS, and REST-based web services
- Technically inclined with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Proven experience with Lightning
- Experience with 3rd party application integrations including Dell Boomi, Talkdesk, Docusign, and Wave Analytics
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and/or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary with an annual bonus based on performance. Additionally, this position comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carly at email@example.com
or at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.