Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect
Salary : Negotiable + additional benefits
Language required: Fluent English Applications and interviews are ongoing so apply as soon as possible! Company summary:
The client is a leading Salesforce consulting partner located across Europe, with 300+ experts, over 300 customers and have nearly completed 1000 projects to date. Alongside their commitment to delivering high quality results and building trust with customers, they also deliver tailor-made training courses to maximise the potential of your Salesforce investment. Summary of role/Responsibilities include:
Looking for applicants who have expertise in Salesforce Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud. This role will provide exciting and new challenges, and will give those the opportunity to have personal development in a great working environment. You'll be part of projects as an Architect in Oslo and have the possibility to work further across other countries. Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform along with creating time lines and development goals. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications, troubleshooting and fixing bugs. Testing the stability and functionality of the application, alongside writing documents and providing technical training for staff. Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software. Essential/Required skills:
- We are looking for someone with high levels of knowledge and expertise in Salesforce
- Have previously worked/have experience as a Developer but wants to move into Architecture.
- An applicant who wants to work across several accounts and organisations and not just be involved with one big account.
- Experience developing customer facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve high level software and application issues
- Ability to project manage
- Experience with Scandinavian language/culture
- Experience working on multiple SME projects
- Must be a great team player and work well with others.
- Someone can excel and work well an agile, dynamic working environment.
To be shortlisted for this role, please contact:Phone: +44 (0)191 814 7447OR
Desirable Certifications include Platform App Builder, Platform Developer, Application Architect and Technical Architect
Must speak fluent English (written and oral).
- Applicants MUST have the right to work in Norway (i.e. a work permit/Visa if you do not live in Norway). They must also have the desire to move to Norway on a permanent basis.
- The travel amount for the position varies but will be involved in projects across the Nordics.
- We provide competitive pay and pension schemes.
- Must have good business understanding.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.