Sr. MuleSoft Developer - Minneapolis, MN - 75hr - Remote
I am currently looking for a Senior MuleSoft Developer for one of my clients who is a global software development and technology company. The position is responsible for providing status to project manager highlighting risk and issues. Also responsible for maintaining high quality deliverable.
- Will determine methods and procedures on new projects with guidance
- Will be working in areas of integration technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- 4+ years working in a development role within MuleSoft environments.
- MuleSoft Developer / EDI understanding good to have.
- Integration with protocol, restful, IBM sterling platform. salesforce.
- Databases experience
- Experience integrating Salesforce
- Experience leading a team
- Integrate multiple system for EDI
- Booking and invoice experience.
- Experience with full project life cycle, design, and development
- Designing and developing Restful and SOAP API's
- Understanding the difference of SOA and API design
- Experience working with API Management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Prior experience in management methodologies- waterfall, agile, enterprise planning, and estimation.
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Certified MuleSoft Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer
For all inquiries please send your resume to email@example.com
or give me a call at (980) 224-4972.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/mulesoft.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/mulesoft.com jobs are.