This client works with some of the most recognised companies to help meet business requirements by turning needs into technical solutions. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Professional to join their team as the CPQ Technical Architect.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct code and design reviews
- Design and implement key technical components of all solutions
- Uncover any issues before projects
Skills & Qualifications
- 6+ years in a technical-leadership position
- 5+ years of development withing Salesforce
- Apex, Visual Force, Lightning/Field Service Lightning experience
- Data modelling, Data Migration, and Integration experience
- Ability to turn business needs into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certifications
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote work
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com