This client works with some of the most recognised companies to help meet business requirements by turning needs into technical solutions. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Professional to join their team as the Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing business requirements
- Application design and configuration
- Development and testing
- Lead the functional design process
- Oversee the delivery of projects, including technical scope
- 50-70% travel required
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience implementing Salesforce CPQ and Quote-to-Cash solutions
- Salesforce Certifications required
U.S Citizens or Green Card holders strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Work
CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED
Mason Frank International is a global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com