Salesforce Lightning Developer - $120-$150K - Reston, VA
A Salesforce Partner in Reston is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with an expertise in Lightning Web Components. This is a full time position in which you will be able to work fully REMOTE
. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience and be an expert in coding Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components from scratch. Experience working from home and communicating with Architects is highly preferred.
- Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience
- Must be an expert with Lightning Web Components
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems as may be required by clients.
- 3 - 5 years of coding experience in any of the following technologies: Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, or the Force.com framework (Apex and Visualforce).
- Experience in application development and integration using Salesforce.com's SOAP, REST and Bulk API preferred.
- Experience of customizing Salesforce application using Triggers, APEX Classes, and Visualforce
- Certified Platform Developer I (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in the consulting space is a huge plus
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Senior Developer/Salesforce.com/Architect/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Virginia/REMOTE