Salesforce Architect - $160-$180K - Silver Spring, MD
A Salesforce Consultancy in the DC Metro area is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and ensuring delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for clients. This person will build and deliver intelligent and complex solutions for clients in the public sector.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations to successfully translate business requirements into well-architected technology designs and solutions
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- At least 5+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Experience developing solutions using SFDC technologies including Apex and SOQL
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Architect /Salesforce.com/Architect/ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Silver Spring/Maryland