SFDC Sales Operations Manager- Denver, CO - 130k - Annual Bonuses
This company is looking for a Sales Operations Manager that possesses strong leadership qualities, discipline, and efficiency across the board. They are in a role where they drive high performance from each team member and communicate progress with Salesforce development team. Essentially, they are looking for someone to come in and lead their team to success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as liaison between SFDC Development team and Sales Ops team
- Prioritize deliverable and set standards with Stakeholders
- Complete profiles, workflows, and processes within Salesforce
- Manage and facilitate integrations with Salesforce instance
- Run all stages of projects and implementations
A good fit for this role may possess these qualifications:
- Salesforce Administrator or Business Analyst experience
- Experience working across different areas of the SFDC platform
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
- Salesforce CPQ experience preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205.