Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer - Remote
Our client is an IT consulting company who is looking for a hands on developer with extensive marketing cloud experience. The ideal candidate will be very technical with the ability to interact with clients and lead others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reduce the overall project technical risk
- Partner with other consultants to conduct design/code reviews
- Serve as the technical expert on projects
- Client Management
- Travel 50-70% of the time
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of Salesforce experience
- Familiarity of Pardot or Social Studio required
- 4 years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 4 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud development
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification required
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ability to work remotely
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If interested and qualified submit your CV to email@example.com or call Tate at (267) 322-2981 to learn more.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Arizona, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at (267) 322-2981. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.