Salesforce Administrator - Boston, MA - $80,000-$110,000
My client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team in a full time position! In this role you will manage the day-to-day functionality of the Salesforce platform. You will help the organization run smoothly and support business strategies and goals by working directly with users and executive leadership to gather and analyze requirements and implement solutions to enhance processes.
- Create and maintain all new users, workflows, profiles, custom reports, and dashboards
- Work directly with various departments such as Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing
- Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, helpdesk, training
- Work with 3rd party applications
- Analyze reports to recommend enhancements and processes
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Business Analysis - working with users, gathering and analyzing requirements
- Experience using 3rd party tools
- Strong project management skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (preferred)
My client is offering a competitive base salary, full benefits, including comprehensive Health and Dental Care, great company culture, and more!
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carly at email@example.com
or at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.