Senior Salesforce Administrator- London- up to £53,000 & Benefits
My client, a fantastic organisation within the recruitment industry, requires urgently a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their well-established Salesforce team in London.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Generate reports on the effectiveness of internal processes and tools
- Perform hands-on-technical implementation on Salesforce
- Manage all admin functions including create accounts/profile, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Ensure that new users/existing users are provided with the right training
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce platform
- ADM201 Salesforce Administrator Certificate is essential
- Hands on configuration process builder, custom objects, dashboards, validation rules
- Knowledge of Visualforce, Apex
- Testing experience required
- Clear career progression path
- Working pension
- Private medical care
If this sounds like a good match for you and wish to hear more about the role as well as other opportunities, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.