Salesforce Developer - Denver, CO - $130K - Annual Bonuses
This company has continued to grow, taking on more Salesforce projects, implementations, and rollouts. This is a global company with a local feel. They value individual employees and the work they put forth to improve their team and the organization as a whole.
This company is focused on finding a Salesforce Developer that will design and build solutions that meet the requirements and expectations of clients. They are looking to add a developer to their Salesforce team due to their increase in growth and development. They are looking for someone that can come in, communicate clearly, and collaborate with team members to improve the over functionality of the Salesforce platform.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing solutions to improve the Salesforce CRM platform
- Develop process documentation and field maps
- Translate requirements from clients into code producing data
- Use Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components language
- Collaborate and communicate with Salesforce administrators, architects, and project managers
A good fit for this role may have these preferred qualifications:
- Experienced in Software Development
- Experienced in Salesforce Lightning and Web Components
- Proficient in building custom integrations
- Proficient in writing functional requirements and test cases
- Salesforce certifications are preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.