Salesforce Solutions Architect Denver, CO - 140k - Full Benefits & Performance Based Bonuses!
This company is growing with new projects consistently on the rise. They are seeking a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their team and effectively manage projects to meet requirements, deadlines, and elevate Salesforce as a CRM platform. This company continues to grow as they look to add their next quality Salesforce Solutions Architect.
This company is looking to bring on a Salesforce Solutions Architect that specialize in working hands on with CPQ. They are seeking an individual that can join their high-level Salesforce team and jump in on projects and excel in their duties both on the functional and technical side. This candidate will perform as a liaison between the technical and functional teams during implementations and projects.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Implement and roll out Salesforce CPQ
- Design solutions, roadmaps, and prototypes for upcoming projects
- Provide insight, direction, and suggestions to Clients on best practices
- Effectively guide technical and functional teams to deliver solutions and meet requirements
- Efficiently communicate and collaborate with team members
A good fit for this role may possess these qualifications
- Expert in Salesforce CPQ
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced changing environments
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve effectively
- Effectively manage various projects simultaneously
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205.