Salesforce Solutions Architect - Denver, CO -- $150K - Remote Flexibility
This company is growing across the country and they are looking to add a Salesforce Solutions Architect to their Denver team. This company is seeking a well-established architect who specializes in CPQ. This individual must collaborate with client stakeholders to outline projects, timelines, and expectations. This individual must be self-driven and has a desire to be challenged in order to expand their skillset. This company is world-class and seeks out talented Salesforce professionals that are going to exceed expectation and push to advance in their career.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Design and Create technical solutions to improve projects and surpass expectations
- Meets with clients and map out plan to complete project requirements on time
- Effectively plan, map out, and develop creative Salesforce CPQ projects
- Function as a liaison communicating clearly between SFDC team, clients, stakeholders, etc.
- Lead and oversee projects from start to finish guiding a well-rounded SFDC to success
A good fit for this role may have these preferred qualifications:
- 5+ years of SFDC experience
- 3+ years of Solutions Architect experience
- 3+ years of CPQ experience
- Experience with Salesforce implementations
- Salesforce CPQ certification preferred
Contact Scout Watson at: 303-558-4402 (ext: 4402)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949.688.2205. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.