Senior Salesforce Developer - $130-$150K - Remote
- Performs Apex development including interfaces, classes, controllers, and triggers while effectively managing platform governors and limits.
- At least 5 months and/or experience working on 1 major project with Lightning Web Components
- Experience defining acceptance criteria for user stories and unit tests and delivering working code in agile sprints.
- 5+ years of Apex programming, or object-oriented programming equivalent such as Java and .NET.
- At least 5+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Platform Developer I certification is required
- Strong Communication skills with ability to communicate with Business and IT members in the organization
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Lightning Web Components/LWC/DEV401/DEV501/Remote/Virginia