Salesforce Delivery Manager- London- up to £85,000+ bonus & benefits
My client, the largest Salesforce user in the UK and a Salesforce Platinum Partner are looking for a Salesforce Delivery Manager to join their well-established team and play a key role in driving engagements. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Liaise with stakeholders to establish the needs of clients
- Manage client's expectations and setting agreed objectives
- Manage a team to deliver complex Salesforce projects on time and to budget
- Take responsibility for the people and defining project objectives and deliverable across the full life-cycle delivering to targeted cost, timescale, and quality parameters
- Identify potential risks and developing solutions to manage them
What's in for you?
- Strong experience implementing enterprise-wide Salesforce.com CRM applications on schedule and within budget
- Extensive experience being directly responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule
- Ability to extract and document business and technical requirements and to produce detailed project plans and estimates
- Strong communication skills with proven stakeholder management
- Competitive salary reviewed yearly
- Annual performance Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 28 Days Holiday allowance
- Generous Pension scheme & much more for the right candidate
If this sounds like a good match for you and wish to hear more about the role as well as other opportunities, please get in touch with Paula Grovu on 02038087297 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.