We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator who has worked within multiple clouds across the Salesforce platform. We are looking to hire an individual who has experience with the development and implementation of custom objects within the Salesforce platform. Our company is looking for someone with excellent at communication skills with a team to maintain an excellent customer experience.
We are looking to add a highly-skilled platform Administrator to our local Salesforce team in our San Diego office. If your skills and interests align with what we are looking for in this role, we urge you to continue reading. Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds
- Experience with 3rd party tool integrations
- Salesforce Certifications are recommended
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Lead projects to ensure seamless product expansion, migrations, and deployments that align with client's business requirements
- Work on implementations involving multiple integrations and software systems
- Work on custom objects, automations, database cleanup, system maintenance, end user training, and user stories
- Work with different departments to translate objectives into requirements and create a customer approach using multiple systems and integration points
- Medial, vision, and dental benefits
- PTO, vacation, and sick time
If you are interested please contact Matt Danskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (949) 688-2204
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the greater San Diego area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.