Salesforce/MuleSoft Technical Architect - Raleigh, NC
This large, technically-oriented company is seeking a Salesforce/MuleSoft Technical Architect to utilize their expertise to design and implement highly-functional, API-led integration solutions. This position will lead projects focused on increasing efficiency across the organization. The role will be involved in architecture, but strong architecture knowledge may be accepted in place of explicit architecture experience.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and lead architecture process for large integration projects
- Mentor others in MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
- Collaborate across departments to design and implement API layers
- Take leadership on architecture and design of integration
- 5+ years of experience of integration development
- 3+ years of experience in MuleSoft API development
- 3+ years of experience with CRM technology, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MuleSoft Certifications
- Salesforce Certifications
- Java coding experience
This position will not provide sponsorship.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Steven Hix at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce/MuleSoft recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce/MuleSoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce/MuleSoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce/MuleSoft market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted at (704) 247-5574 (ext 5574) or email@example.com.